ISO 9001 Quality
Quality Management System
WHAT IS ISO 9001
ISO 9001 specifies the requirements that an organisation must meet to demonstrate its systematic ability to provide products that conform to customer requirements and applicable regulatory requirements. The requirements are defined in such a way as to provide a universal basis for quality system management, regardless of the type of company or economic sector in which it is applied.
ISO 9001:2015 replaces the previous edition of 2008 by introducing, among other things, the need to understand the internal and external context in which the organisation operates and examines the needs and expectations of stakeholders in order to identify opportunities and risks related to its quality management system.
ISO 9001 is a generic standard designed to be applicable to organisations of all sectors and sizes.
Parallel Discover certification attests to all interested parties (customers, institutions, citizens, consumers, etc.) that the organisation operates in compliance with the requirements set out in the reference standard. It therefore represents an element of guarantee that can be used against third parties.
THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION
Certification provides the following benefits:
- offer greater assurance to customers of the organisation's ability to comply with agreed requirements and mandatory legislation applicable to the product/service;
- acquiring an increasingly popular requirement in public auctions and by major international companies to qualify their suppliers;
- obtain a reduction of the deposit for participation in public auctions;
- acquire a worldwide recognised reference.
THE CERTIFICATION PROCEDURE
The certification process includes the following steps:
- preliminary audit (optional): assessment of the organisation's level of compliance with the requirements, concluding with any observations for achieving compliance;
- certification audit: verification of the conformity of the management system with the requirements, concluding with the possible issue of the certificate;
- surveillance audit: an audit planned, at least annually, to monitor the maintenance of the management system and continuous improvement;
- renewal audit: an audit carried out upon expiry of the certificate, to confirm the certificate for a further three years.
Write to us
Rua M.C. Rodriguez. Lote 1
Sao Domingos de Rana
+351 932 386 892